Whether buying or selling an Ecoclean used cleaning system – we offer you numerous possibilities and attractive alternatives to a new investment in a cleaning machine. This includes an always comprehensive and up-to-date range of reconditioned Ecoclean used machines as well as the possibility to sell your used system. Easy and convenient – take advantage of the Ecoclean services for reconditioned machines.
Reconditioned Machines –
Powerful and reliable
Our range of reconditioned cleaning systems offers an attractive alternative to new investment. All reconditioned equipment has been given a complete overhaul working to the same quality standards as in the manufacture of new equipment and using only genuine Ecoclean spare parts. Moreover, all Ecoclean reconditioned equipment is supplied with a 6-month warranty. Installation, commissioning and training at your premises will be carried out by skilled Ecoclean service staff. We will also keep an eye out for suitable used machines on your behalf on request.
- Lower investment than for new equipment
- Comprehensive quality assurance for high reliability and performance of your “new reconditioned machine”
- 12 months warranty
- Short lead time
- Installation, commissioning and on-site training by Ecoclean service team
- Extensive range of maintenance and support services for your Ecoclean used machine
Whether you are looking to sell or buy a reconditioned Ecoclean machine, you may count on our service team’s active support – from initial advice through to job handling, delivery and startup.
Trade-In Your Used System –
Easy and convenient
Do you intend to invest in a new cleaning system and want to sell your used Ecoclean equipment? Again you can benefit from the full support of our service team. We can provide a wealth of advantages and options in connection with the sale of your used system.
With any purchase of a new Ecoclean cleaning system we will take back your old equipment in part exchange at a fair and equitable market price. We will calculate the value of your used machine using a reliable and transparent assessment form. By virtue of this estimate we will then submit an attractive trade-in offer.
- Fair and equitable determination of your equipment’s market value
- Easy and convenient handling of the trade-in transaction upon investment in a new cleaning machine
- High ongoing production reliability through smooth changeover from new system delivery to collection of your used one
- Expert individualized advice provided by our Ecoclean service team
So whether you are looking to sell or buy a used Ecoclean machine, you may count on our service team’s active support – from initial advice through to job handling, delivery and startup. Just get in touch with us!
The EcoCwave is a powerful spray flood cleaning system with a vacuum-tight work chamber that can be used for a wide range of applications in cleaning parts.
As highly effective cleaning media, non-halogenated hydrocarbons allow safe and economical use of solvents for removing oils, greases, emulsions and swarf between or after manufacturing processes.