EcoCbooster – For innovative surface processing based on pulsation technology
EcoCbooster stands for a surface conditioning and surface treatment technology patented by Ecoclean. It relies on the use of a pulsating water jet delivering much more kinetic energy.
Potential applications include surface roughening, activation, de-coating, de-coring, rust removal and paint stripping. Especially in comparison to ultra-high pressure applications, the EcoCbooster can save maintenance and energy costs.
- Processing pressure: 300-900 bar (medium-pressure technology)
- Effective through shock pulses applied to the part surface
- Multiplication of kinetic energy
- No need for special tooling
- Modular installation and operation
- Reduced operating costs, e.g., due to recirculation of process water
- Energy savings compared to conventional high-pressure water jetting methods
- High performance in terms of specific surface area and throughput
- No use of blasting medium
- Integrates general part cleaning into the process
- Suitable for a vast variety of materials