EcoCduty – The large-chamber cleaning system for superior cost efficiency
For cost-efficient degreasing and parts cleaning, machines capable of handling very high capacities in a reliable, economical and energy-saving manner at high speeds are required, in particular, in hardening and metalforming applications as well as in the automotive and aircraft industries.
The innovative EcoCduty large-chamber cleaning system relies on hydrocarbons or polar solvents (modified alcohols) and is rated for loads measuring 1,250 x 840 x 970 mm and weighing up to 1 tonne. Thanks to its modular design, this large-chamber full-vacuum cleaning unit can be adapted flexibly to specific user requirements.
Configured as a steam degreaser in its standard version, the EcoCduty is additionally available with one or two flood tanks (e.g., for a process comprising steam degreasing and injection flood washing or steam degreasing, injection flood washing plus a preserving step). The system can effectively remove chlorinated metalworking fluids. Moreover, it is fully suitable for cleaning off sulphur-containing oil.
Flexibility to match application needs
- Versatile full-vacuum cleaning operation using hydrocarbons or modified alcohols
- Modular design: available as a steam degreaser with vacuum dryer or additionally with one or two flood tanks
- Loading solutions “as needed” to meet individual requirements
- High cost efficiency
- High capacity and performance: product loads weighing up to 1 tonne are handled in short cycle times (up to 6 loads/hour)
- Long service life: a high-performance filter unit reliably removes contaminant particles from the solvent
- Accelerated cleaning process: powerful frequency-controlled pumps minimize non-productive times
- Energy-efficient heating of flood tanks due to heat recovery
- Low investment and operating costs, plus short lead times
Reliable cleaning quality
- Improved degreasing performance: oil accumulation in the flood tank is minimized by an innovative steam pre-degreasing system
- Full-flow filtration ensures dependable compliance with high cleanliness standards
- Horizontally arranged cylindrical flood tanks prevent the formation of dirt pockets more effectively than rectangular tanks
- Environmentally sound, almost emission-free equipment technology
- Easy and safe to operate: 7" colour display using self-explanatory pictographs
- Ease of maintenance: large maintenance hatches provide quick access to service-related components